Sunday, January 19, 2014

Climax & happy ending :)

I went to several colleges as physics tutor, such as Barnard college and Royal Victoria college.
Finding radioactive is probably the best achievement I have ever done.
But in my mind, spreading my knowledge to my students is more important to me. I feel pleasant that someone will become better because of my teaching. Just like Mr. Rutherford, I hope I can try my best to be the guidance of these students. I spent all of my time before I retired in tutoring, and I really enjoyed those years.
At 1907, I got marry with Frank Pitcher<3
I decided to go back to Montreal, spending the rest of my life in Montreal, which is where I'm living now.
I think my life is pretty complete:)
My husband loves me,
my children love me,
my love of science never die,
and
I have people like you who's reading my blog and supporting me!
I'm a pleasant woman and I love my life!!!

oops almost forgot Butterbly<333


No comments:

Post a Comment