Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Things you MUST know about me!!!!!!!!!!

Hello people!!!!! I am Harriet Brooks!
Yes you're right. 
I AM that woman your have seen on the news everyday.
During these days, some PROBLEMS always bother me!!
People knew that I am the first Canadian Nuclear Physicist,
BUT THEY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING BESIDES THAT!!
and i'm super stressed about that!!!!!!!!!
Well then, I think it's time for me to get a blogger account for my fans to actually understand me!

Okay......
These are the basic information of me. READ CAREFULLY!!!

- My birthday: 
 July 2nd 1876 (Gifts can be send to my assistant)
- Where I was born:
 Exeter, Ontario ( My lovely home!!!)
- My family
Dad, mom and three children
- My favourite food
Macaroni an cheese
- My interest
Doing experiment after I walk my dog
- Name of my dog
Butterbly (He's my fav, never dare to harm him!!! I'll kill you with radioactive!!!)

That's pretty much you should know about me, cuz I don' t want you to misunderstand the main point-
I AM CANADA'S FIRST WOMAN PHYSICIST!!!! and
my dog BUTTERBLY IS MY LIFE!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Why Butterbly? So funny. Love this modern approach you took to this blog.

    ReplyDelete