Friday, January 17, 2014

Experiments!!!!!

During times, I began to do some experiments to determine the nature of the radioactive emissions from thorium. These experiments actually builds up the foundation of nuclear science!!!
The best harvest was that I became one of the person to find the element : radon
and I started the research of its atomic mass....



Moreover, I discovered the recoil of a radioactive atom!!!!
This gave me more confident on my career of physicist. But I realized, in terms to become better, I need  a partner to learn from and have some discussions with me.
That's why I went to Paris and worked with Marie Curie, I feel really really proud and unbelievable that I can worked with three Nobel Prize laureates: Thomson, Rutherford and Marie :)))
They helped me a lot and made my life more meaningful!
Glad to have them:)

Rutherford Ernest  J.J Thomson  Marie Curie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment