Thursday, January 16, 2014

He guides me during university...

I studied in McGill university and graduated with Mathematics and Natural Philosophy.
My teacher, Mr. Ernest. Rutherford, is the most honourable person in my life who led me through difficulties and failures. He is known as the Father of nuclear physics.He proves that radioactivity involved the transmutation of one chemical element to another, and also differentiated and named alpha and beta radiation. I always dream to be like a person like him. 
I never give up.
During the years i spent in the university, with the guide of Mr.Rutherford, I began to what I want to do   in the future and how i will accomplish it. Without the years in the university, I will never discover who I am and you probably won't get a chance to see me on the news paper today.

 Most honorable to my dearest teacher 
- Mr.Ernest. Rutherford




No comments:

Post a Comment