Thursday, January 16, 2014

1898!! I graduated from McGill university!!!

During the four years I spent in McGill, although there were some disapproval of female education right. I still complete the study in university and graduated with a Master’s degree in Electromagnetism. 
I'm not trying to show off but i AM the first Canadian women to reach this level of academic achievement. Not because i'm super smart or talented. It's because of my passion and enthusiasm of what i'm doing. 
Anyways, after college, I decided to work with J.J. Thomson at the famed Cavendish Laboratory in Cambridge England. That was a really great chance to for me to get deeper into nuclear physics. 
Throwing back to my past, I realized that every decisions i make in my life, whether it is good or not, will eventually play an important role in my life experience.

Mc.Gill university, my second home https://www.mcgill.ca

Here's my graduation photo- 
( I know it's kind of hilarious...but that's our school designating hairstyle... got nothing to do with it..)


No comments:

Post a Comment